Air Purification, Air Filtration & Indoor Air QualityNorth Ridgeville, OH, Vermilion, OH, Oberlin, OH, Sheffield Lake, OH, Avon, OH & Amherst, OH
Concerns with air quality should never be ignored. Your health, comfort, and budget are directly affected by the condition of your breathing air. At Raymond Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning, we identify problems and implement products that ensure immediate improvement and sustainable results. As a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, we not only have access to the most innovative options on the market, we are specifically trained to match your needs with the ideal solution. We don’t rely on guesswork, sell you something you don’t need, or underestimate the importance of your air quality.
Indoor Air Quality Solutions You Can Trust!
Through accurate recommendations and skilled installation, we make sure you feel better, sleep easier, and enjoy a cleaner, fresher, and more enjoyable home. Not only that, you’ll benefit from fewer HVAC maintenance needs and potentially trim energy costs. Contact Raymond Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning for an in-depth analysis of your indoor air quality.
For indoor air quality product installations, service, or repairs, contact Raymond Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning today!
We offer a wide selection of proven effective air quality systems, including:
- Air Cleaners – Featuring a MERV 15 filter and patented Captures and Kills technology, the Carrier Infinity air purifier cleans indoor air up to 8 times an hour, trapping up to 95% of particles that are up to 18,000 times smaller than a pinhead and destroying up to 99% of captured germs, pollen, and mold spores.
- Energy Recovery Ventilators – Carrier Performance & Comfort series ventilators replace stale air with fresh pre-conditioned air, minimizing the workload of your HVAC system, effectively handling humidity, and getting rid of indoor air pollutants. It’s like opening a window, only better.
- UV Lights – Incorporated into your HVAC system, Carrier UV lamps destroy contaminants before they are introduced into your indoor air and prevent microbial buildup on the indoor coil and drain pan of your air conditioner, preserving efficiency.
- Humidifiers – The installation of a Carrier Performance series steam, fan-powered, or bypass humidifier allows lower thermostat settings without sacrificing comfort. Maintaining necessary moisture also protects health, hair, skin, fine wood furnishings, and low voltage electronics.
- Dehumidifiers – The Carrier Performance series dehumidifier answers whole-home or single-room requirements, effectively removing excess humidity, defending against mold growth and insect infestation, and allowing higher thermostat settings with greater comfort.