Regular: $105 - Schedule Now: $90
Our Air Conditioning Performance and Safety Checks keep you comfortable all summer long!
Why Schedule an Air Conditioning Peformance Check:
- Maintain operating efficiency
- Prevent costly breakdowns
- Enjoy summer comfort
What Happens Durring an Air Conditioning Performance Check:
After we thoroughly check thermostat operation, we then check the following
- Check air filter, clean or replace if needed.
- Inspect blower motor(oil bearings if applicable) and assembly.
- Take amperage reading of blower motor.
- Inspect condensate drain, flush if necessary.
- Check evaporator coil performance.
- Check temperature drop across evaporator.
- Check unit operation according to charging calculator.
- Clean furnace cabinet
- Cycle system through one complete cycle.
- Reset thermostat
- Give writing diagnostic of report findings.
At Outdoor Unit:
- Inspect condenser coil.
- Inspect all electrical connection in condensing unit
- Check service valves and service port caps.
- Check compressor voltage.
- Check contactor contacts for voltage drop.
- Read and record compressor discharge gas temperatures.
- Read and record suction line temperatures.
- Read and record liquid line temperatures.